- The roof (overall) is in poor condition.
- Apart from the usual blistering and gravel wear, there are two locations where cracks have appeared.
- The cracks themselves are very deep, so much so that one could touch the joists below with a finger.
- There was what appeared to be a small hole found in one of the cracks, but when it was traced out it was found to be about a foot long. Another hole was found to similar result. Unfortunately, there's no way to tell how many such deficiencies exist.
- A number of on-roof drains are clogged and unusable. Will need attending to.
The report below covers an inspection and repair to a client's residential building. Their failing low-slope roof required some re-flashing, but upon first inspection it was clear that there would be more work to carry out beyond this simple job. Inquiry Received: May, 2011 The client reached out to us to provide a quote for re-roofing their low-slope residence. We sent out a technician to inspect the roofing system, and they provided the following notes. Inspection: May 7, 2011 After inspecting the roofing system and taking photos of the area, the technician carrying out the inspection send in some note about the potential project, and discussed options for replacement.